Sunday, November 27, 2011

HCG journey begins

Well after being so over not losing hardly any weight since I have had my son (He turned 1 year October 20) I decided I could sacrifice a month of my time for a 500 calorie diet. My mom felt that I should wait until after christmas, because of all of the goodies, but I do not want to use the holidays as an excuse to stuff my face. I want to make a change now! I am using the intermountain HCG pellets, and am going to track my progress through my blog. The loading days were over Thanksgiving so I loaded pretty well. So much that I think I will be good through xmas. I am considering doing R1vlcd long enough so that I can at least enjoy a nice variety of foods at xmas without the sugar and starches. Then R2 will be longer.

I am looking forward to seeing where it I will lose the weight. Ever since I started having kids my flanks have become the area that I seem to never lose in. I mean they shrink, but even when I was 145 lbs a few years ago, my flanks and love handles were still very much there. I actually talked to a plastic surgeon about this and he told me lipo will be the only way to get rid of those. I am hoping that maybe the hcg will help me finally get rid of those.


VLCD1- This days wasn't to bad. I did have a mild headache by the end of the day, but I think that is probably related to sugar withdrawl. My starting weight on this day is 187.

VLCD2- Weight - 184.6 (-2.4 lbs)

Well I did lose a couple pounds which is nice. I did not feel like getting out of bed this morning though. I feel like I could sleep the day away. I love food, and doing vlcd is hard, but I just keep telling myself it is only a small amount of time that I am having to do this. I have seen the amazing results a friend of mine has had, and she has been able to maintain her weight very well, but still enjoy the foods she loves. I have the support of my husband which is nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment